- Administrator – the personal data administrator is itscargo sp. Z o.o. Sp. K. Ul. Sąchocka 3/38, 02-116 warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the national court register by the district court for the capital city of warsaw warsaw in warsaw, xii economic department of the national court register, krs number: 0000839823, nip number: 7010980676.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable user.
- Gdpr – regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the european parliament and of the council of 27 april 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such use data 95/46/46
§2 HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The user may transfer your personal data to the administrator using the forms available on the website, such as the account registration form, contact form.
- Itscargo is the administrator of the user’s personal data.
- The data provided to the administrator as part of the account registration form are processed for the purpose of providing services related to forwarding. These data include: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, phone number, personally tax name and business name. The user has access to your data – you may modify it, delete it at any time, limit the processing and revoke the previous consent.
- The data provided to the administrator as part of the contact form are processed in order to respond to an inquiry, sent by the user through the contact form, or following a contact form. These data will be processed until the matter of the inquiry is closed.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing the data is always voluntary, but necessary for the user to take the action for which the form is intended.
- Users ‘personal data may not be transferred outside the country in which the user uses our goods and / or services, including non-european union countries which have non-personally personally personally permitted personal data such as e.g. United states.
§3 SECURITY OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is collected with due care and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. The administrator takes care of administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal data in its possession, against unauthorized disclosure, use, change and change. The store page is protected with the so-called. Ssl certificate. This certificate ensures the confidentiality of data transmission through the internet. The transmitted data is encrypted, and this is more difficult to intercept and change.
- The administrator conducts a risk analysis to ensure that the personal data processed by him in a secure manner ensuring that it is not permitted by all personal access to the person not personally personally permitted only. The administrator makes that all operations on personal data are registered and performed by authorized employees and co-operators only.
- The administrator takes all necessary actions in order to ensure its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate safety measures in any event even case.
§4 WHO DO WE TRUST YOUR DATA TO?
In order to properly provide services, the Administrator may entrust the processing of Users’ personal data to the following entities:
- Service providers, e.g. Banks and payment operators, companies taking care of servers, website, courier companies, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting services, marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services) etc .;
- To other entities – in connection with corporate transactions. The Administrator may disclose the User’s information to external entities as part of a merger, transfer or bankruptcy;
- Administrative authorities as part of compliance with the law or as part of a mandatory legal procedure.
§5 WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USERS?
By providing us with your personal data, the User has the right to:
- Information on the processing of personal data – on this basis, the person submitting the request, the Administrator provides information on the processing of personal data, including, in particular, the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of the data held, entities to whom personal data are disclosed and the planned date of their removal;
- Obtaining a copy of the data – on this basis, the Administrator provides a copy of the processed data relating to the person submitting the request;
- Requests from the Administrator to rectify, delete or limit the processing of data previously provided by the User,
- Objecting to the processing of the User’s data – on this basis, the Administrator ceases to carry out operations on personal data, except for operations that the data subject has consented to and for their storage, in accordance with the adopted retention rules or until they cease due to the limitation of data processing
- Data portability – on this basis, to the extent that the data is processed in connection with the concluded contract or consent, the Administrator issues data provided by the User to whom they relate;
- Withdraw the User’s consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if he previously gave such consent,
- Submitting a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator. For this purpose, the User may contact the Office of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§6 HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR A DATA CHANGE?
- The application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects may be submitted by the User: in writing to the Administrator’s address.
- The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request concerns.
- If the Administrator is unable to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.